What Expert Authority World™ is saying about the show:
- Amazing Guests, Real World Adviceby Demi @ Comcastro.com from United States
Just wanted to say thank you, Mario! Great practical ideas and such enthusiasm. I recommend this show for anyone looking to change their mindset through access to access to some great real world inspiration.
- These podcasts have some great nuggets!!by Jen from Fort Worth from United States
Mario has an A guest list that go out of their way to give you their best tips to be successful in your business endeavor. I’ve learned so much in a short amount of time. Highly recommend!
- Inspiring Real World and Practicalby SheriTraxler from United States
Love the inspiration of “hey if they can do this so can I “ And that there is practical ideas from their expertise too Also love the variety of times
- SUPER PRO production, and better contentby JoshRamsey from South Africa
Hits the nail on the head, and brings practical insight while doing it!
- Enthusiasm and experienceby Cfow110 from United States
Mario is an enthusiastic experienced interviewer. He creates conversations with great content but also leaves room for some whimsy with his imperfect action round questions.
- What an Enjoyable Show!by BretRidgway from United States
Mario Frachini is the consummate pro when it comes to being a podcast host. The time just flew by and the conversation was great!
- Great Show!by erseburse from United States
Always providing great content- keep it up!
- Insightful, inspiring and empowering!!by Anya Bartholomew from United States
This is a gem!! You've got to pay attention to "little" things to appreciation the power of this incredible useful information!! The more you listen, the more you love it! Try and you'll see!!
- Love love loveby Tanyamariedube from Canada
What a great show. I loved listening to your episode with Dave Lorenzo on the 60 Second Sale. As someone who loves sales (but loathed them when I started with cold calls and cold door knocking), I loved what he said about hearing the word “no”. In sales, we are trained to look for the no’s. It makes us really good at it if we can really get into it. What you two were talking about with regard to how our limitations are i’’our minds really resonated with me. I love that because it’s a game changer when you understand that sales is just about helping people solve a massive problem and getting paid for it and then taking imperfect action, get on your feet and have fun. Thanks so much! Love this show.
- Amazing podcast!by maddie@podcastingyou from United States
This podcast is incredibly informative and empowering! Each episode is an insightful deep dive into an entrepreneurial story that highlights tenacity, innovation, and advice to help you level up in your own journey.
- INSIGHTFUL!by Mitko I. from Bulgaria
A ton of value, keep rocking!
- Great show!by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. The host is really entertaining and the content is pure gold. This podcast became my top show. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Insightful and wide rangingby purpletom111 from United Kingdom
This is an excellent podcast for anyone looking to optimise their business. Mario is a fabulous host with brilliant questions and a relaxed, friendly demeanour. I loved Episode 261 about Growth Marketing, really useful - high product quality is the best marketing strategy out there!
- Brilliant insights from the best…by jxywvut from United States
No matter what big business mountain you are trying to summit, the EA podcast has something amazing to inspire and teach you how to start or scale your venture. I love tuning in every day to learn actionable insights from a new expert or industry. So much value to sink your teeth into. Give it a listen!
- Top Notch Quality Content for Authentic Leadersby dropinceo from United States
A meticulous production, a highly professional host with authentic conversation creates an amazing experience for the listener. A must listen for insights and inspiration for the Entreprener or C-Suite Leader.
- Love it!by Mariann!! from United States
It’s definitely worth your time if you are trying to stay informed.
- Actionable and Inspiringby Ben_Cook28 from United States
I appreciate the authenticity, quality of the guests, and insights from this podcast
- Essential content for your entrepreneurial journeyby MCarmen Baldovi from United Kingdom
Mario’s interviews are full of valuable tips from business experts that you shouldn’t miss in your entrepreneurial journey. Listening to this podcast is being a massive help for me and I hope it is for you.
- Wealth of Informationby KPM D. from United States
Great interviews. Always great to have the opportunity to hear from experts in their fields and glean from their years of wisdom. Keep up the good work!
- Packed with actionable content!by mwforrester from United States
Mario has a top-notch podcast with outstanding guests! I’m able to come away with information that I can apply to my own business, to generate growth and increase my ability to provide positive impact. When you spend your time to listen to an episode of EA Effect you can be sure that you will get an amazing return on time investment.
- Powerful!by MichaelUnbroken from United States
This is the show I needed 13 years ago before I ruined my first business. I think being able to have tangible and practical insight from people who are one step ahead of you is everything congrats to Mario for an amazing show! - @MichaelUnbroken
- First Rate Host and Brilliant Guestsby Wade Galt from United States
Mario is an extremely well prepared and professional host that gets the best out of his guests. He interviews fundamentally sound guests to share powerful business strategies and wisdom. Definitely worth your time to listen.
- Great show.by mdaciuk from Canada
Excellent interviews and guests. Liked the show on how to defend your reputation. “Customers, communities and critics.” Good way at looking at stakeholders. Thanks for the great content.
- Great topics - and tips!by Kate | EOFire from United States
Loving Mario’s podcast! Not only does he hit so many great topics, but his episodes are filled with tips and strategies you can actually use right now. For example, I just listened to his episode about Podmatch with Alex SanFilippo, and Mario doesn’t just read off a list of questions and move through the interview robotically - he actually has a conversation, and shares his own experiences with the power of guest podcasting and why others should be doing this to grow their own audience. Thank you, Mario! Keep up the heat!
- So glad I found this podcast!by Nate804 from United States
I’m so excited to continue jumping into episodes of this podcast. So much knowledge from so many successful business men & women. Adding this to my weekly workflow for sure!
- So much informationby abal31 from United States
Such a great show. So much information and helps with many areas of our business.
- 0285: Sales Driven Agency: Helping Founders Become Predictable, Sustainable and Scalableby Mary2577 from Philippines
Thank you so much and keep on doing more great show.
- Easily One of My Favoritesby ScottDGray from United States
I recently discovered Expert Authority Effect. It’s quickly worked it’s way onto my list of must listen podcasts. The episodes are less than an hour and packed with great information from top-level entrepreneurs.
- Priceless Content!by megan@podcastingyou from United States
Mario does such a good job covering a variety of topics. His guests offer awesome advice as well. I would recommend this show to anyone looking to learn more about entrepreneurship!
- Very helpfulby Luke and Susie from Australia
As a business owner I love being challenged to see things a different way and be reminded of how to do thing better. This podcast has been so helpful to do that.
- Great Showby emj-js from United States
Mario does an excellent job being fun an entertaining while asking insightful questions to draw out the experise of his guests. Thoughtful, helpful conversations to make work and life better. Thanks!
- Smart Ways to Giftby Michelle Kaplan from United States
I learned some key things during Mario's interview with Chelsea Martin on gifting. What stands out is how impactful direct mail really is and how important a customized presentation of your products not only creates happy customers, but also a great referral source. Thank you!
- Heart Centered Successby Macnjacs from United States
Your interview with Brandon Fong was great. I appreciated the fact you started with the 3 steps, it was so valuable it really made me want to hear more. Thanks!
- Love this show!by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
This is so far my favorite podcast. It’s been my weekly dose of motivation and inspiration. Keep up the great work, Mario !
- So much value!by Loose Seeds from United States
The conversation with James, Sana and John Lee Dumas was awesome. Unique questions were asked by the hosts and JLD responded with gems that I stick right into my pocket. Thanks for this valuable info on how to up my podcasting game guys!
- Always Enjoy Mario's Interviews!by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Great Podcastby 11Dreamer11 from United States
Really interesting interviews that are really well done! Great listen and great for inspiration.
- Innovativeby Michelle Kaplan from United States
I love Mario's energy! It captures my attention throughout his podcasts. Listenng to him and his guests, their ideas, actions, and accomplishments makes me brainstorm what's next for my business. Relevant and fresh!
- Inspiriation 7 Days A Week!by ST Rappaport | LifePix from United States
Mario doesn't miss a day. No matter what is going on, there's an episode relase. Mario is on a mission and nothing is going to stop him. He's a real model to be doing these interviews!
- An Expert on Experts!by Powerful Eric from United States
Love this show! Mario's show is a asset to podcasting. Thanks for helping others Mario!
- Now I knowby Margo Lovett from United States
Mario, I see how active and generous you are in Podcast Paradise. Today, I listened to a few of your shows - episodes 1 & 59. Episode 1 brought me into the moment of prayer. You produced a show according to the Spirit. Now I know why you are so generous, able to operate from your seat of genius. Margo Lovett
- Keeping the Booksby E-World from United States
Great interview with Judith keeping Net Profits as key thing to look at. Interesting point she made some owners make 30 millions but not enough Net to take a paycheck.
- Excellent podcastby Atomickitten99 from United States
I’m enjoying the guest interviews. They are packed full of great nuggets! Thank you.
- Unique - Engaging - Boldby Paul D Johnson from United States
As host of interveiw based The God Zone Show podcast I fournd Mario's show uniquely valuable in providing inpriation and engouragment for my work.
- Fun, insightful, and quality productionby koltrass from United States
Mario brings in top-notch guests for engaging conversations on a variety of topics. Moreover, his attention to technical (e.g. audio, editing) quality is obvious and makes a difference. Listen to be entertained and enlightened!
- Inspiring interviews to take the next step!by BillableWithBaby from United States
Inspiring interviews with interesting entrepreneurs inform and motivate you to take things to the next level. Always good things to learn and implement. Thank you Mario!
- Pure value, I love itby Jdoggg222 from United States
Mario has a way of asking the questions I am wondering as the guest is speaking. He seems to intentionally ask the questions that most benefit you as a listener. Great podcast!
- Loved the Craig Handley Episodeby MHillfan from United States
Mario’s energy is infectious and Craig Handley is a character and some. But really every episode brings out the uniqueness of each guest. This pod has become one of my must listens›
- Inspiring. Informative.by SunDevil from United States
Mario is incredibly inspiring and does something few other podcast hosts can manage to do… allow his guests to actuall talk at length and answer his questions. He offers great information and I really appreciate that he is invested in what his guests have to offer as well. Other podcasts come across as an ego stroke for the host, but this podcast is truly here to help guests share their stories as well to the benefit of the listener. Worth subscribing.
- Game changerby TimLawson21 from United States
This podcast is informative and inspiring. I love it!
- If you are a wanna be entrepreneur look no further!by Elisa Di Napoli from United Kingdom
Great podcast full of interesting insights. The host is engaging and thoughtful and I can say I have enjoyed listening to each episode!
- Amazing Interviews not to miss!!!by Jbower1282 from United States
Consistantly uniques interviews or amazing people really making it happen.
- Mario is a great host with great questions!by alexdesigns from United States
Take a few minutes out of your day to listen to Mario. He is a super smart guy and I love the questions he asks his guests.
- A great podcast for dreamers and do-ers!by Chiquita2727 from United States
Lots of great information and inspiration for anyone who wants to turn dreams into reality. Mario brings a lot of spot-on information to this podcast.
- Great Showby Palminchen from London from United Kingdom
Love the broad selection of topics for inner
- Amazing inspirational storiesby colas_18 from United Kingdom
This podcast is so good. The stories from the people sharing their stories about their struggles in life and how they overcame these struggles is just inspirational and helped me push harder when things get tough. Keep up the good work with these amazing interviews Mario.
- Fantasticby sttoggyigctdrvy from United States
Mario goes above & beyond on his show. Lots of great information for his listeners!
- Top Learningby BLNT PPTT from Hungary
Love hearing these great interviews with a great host. Keep up the good work!
- Mario inspires!by Fatherof10yrold from United States
These interviews are fantastic. Mario inspires with great questions that draw out great answers from his guests!
- Expert authority!by Tara Williams Phone from United States
Mario shares some amazing people on this podcast and they have some gold to share!
- Great show!by Karen @ Interview Valet from United States
Mario is an awesome podcast host! I love the FB Live interviews and the opportunity for listeners to engage in real time. The audio and video quality is spot on every time. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything! You won't be sorry.
- A Podcasters Inspiration!by JamieKullman from United States
Mario has so much insight and delivers such incredible value through his show. I just started listening, but I've already learned so much from him and his wonderful interviews. Keep up the awesome work!!
- Quality professionalismby VirtForce from United States
I can’t say enough about how pristine and professional Mario is in his interviews. He truly wants his guests to have the best experience and recording possible. And not to mention he is fun and knows how to put people at ease in front of the camera.
- How to conquer your limiting beliefsby Dave4syth from United States
Listen to episode 103 an dlearn how to overcome your limiting beliefs. Great advice.
- I can’t believe how much I learned in just one episodeby AwesomeMontana from United States
Mario is knowledgeable, curious and able to bring great guests that deliver value that every business needs to understand! Outstanding podcast!
- Great content!by Cory Lee Leadership from United States
Mario does a great job of providing relevant information and bringing on guests to share their expertise in a variety of fields. Highly recommend his podcast!
- Fascinating interviewsby Bill Ringle from United States
Mario brings on accomplished guests and draws out their expertise and stories in a way that leaves me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Love It!by Laura Moreno Cabanillas from India
Loving this podcasts, an entrepreneur I really appreciate the energy and passion being shared to help us grow our business. Keep up the great work.
- Boost my Amazon sales!by SurvivalDad from United States
I tap Amazon as one of my sales channels and your interview with John Ghiorso was an eye-opener. Ignore at your own peril!
- Great Podcast for Leadersby grice79 from United States
So much great advice from great people. I especially liked the recent episode on upping your presentation game. Very helpful!!
- Interesting and USEFULby Banking On Music from United States
I love being able to use the info provided by your interviewers to make my career more successful!
- Love It!by LauraMore from United States
I loved the Memorial Day episode, Mario! Thanks so much for creating this awesome podcast!
- Memorial Dayby Dave4syth from United States
I really enjoyed the Memorial Day episode. It was a sincere and heart felt tribute to our veterans.
- Flawless interview styleby GninraeL14 from United States
Mario makes everyone appear even more interesting to me. Great format and style!
- Come here for valueby Joshua User 202! from Canada
Really appreciated this podcast for the raw, genuine interviews. Love it!
- Crisp and interesting interviewsby Joel Goobich from United States
As someone who created one of the first podcasts dedicated to video marketing, I was very impressed by your recent episode about using video. Your interview style is crisp and interesting
- If you are in business, this podcast needs to be on your playlist.by Macstephen1 from United States
Mario has a great conversational style that helps his guests shine. This show is a must if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. It provides thought provoking content that will help any businessperson in their quest for success.
- New Subscriber here and on your YouTube Channelby Angela Brown Oberer from United States
Wow Mario you have a real knack for interviewing. You ask great questions and have a fun way of keeping the conversations lively and interesting. After listening to your episode with Owen Video I subscribed to your podcast and then I hunted you down on YouTube. High Five and great job!
- Very Professional & Engaging Show!by Mitche Graf from United States
Mario is extremely engaging and can hold your attention, and is a great interviewer! He has some great guests that really get into the details of running a successful business. Keep up the great work Mario!
- Great Contentby Pilar S. from United States
Excellent! LOTS of advice from experts. The most recent episode talks about speaking–a must-listen for anyone who presents or is thinking about presenting.
- Great content!by @Mentally_Strong from United States
I really enjoy your podcast each time I listen. The content helps any entreprenur level up with they do. Keep it up and thanks for each episode.
- Professional and Informativeby Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Mario Fachini is an excellent interviewer and has terrific guests on the show. I highly recommend this podcast.
- Great Podcastby Amber Fuhriman from United States
I love the topic of this podcast. The episode with Tod Lindsay is super super helpful!!
- Great find!by Reed Stiles from United States
Great message and content. Stumbled upon this due to the cool logo, stayed for the content.
- Great show and great host!by Laurapowers44 from United States
Love what Mario offers! So glad he is doing his show and providing all this helpful info! Keep them coming!
- Walks the walkby Me15463 from United States
Mario encapsulates everything he talks about on the show. Be sure to tune in to this!
- Honest and authenticby Deano3622 from United Kingdom
Wow, just come across this podcast. Mario is such an awesome guy. He comes across so honest and genuine. Loved the content. I honestly don’t know where you find the time?! Keep it up Mario, love how honest and real you are!
- Walks the walkby Me15463 from United States
Mario encapsulates everything he talks about on the show. Be sure to tune in to the this!
- Great and insightful!by Karty12345 from Australia
I really enjoyed this podcast, so much relevant content. Thank you!
- So much Value..!by Alex Dali Rizo from United States
Great content, I really recommend this to any Entrepreneur looking to excel in their path, Mario brings topic experts to teach and inspire your day
- Inspirational Intentional Informationby 10Kforte from United States
This podcast shares the stories from people that are doing whatever it takes to rise up and help others along the way. “What Are You Made Of” is one of the many messages shared on the podcast. There are so many takeaways that are applicable to anyone. I really enjoyed listening.
- Wow!by Tyscoaching from Australia
Just listened to the 'rescue site AED Program' episode! If you love epic stories and inspirational people, this is the podcast for you!
- Motivation on Tapby AnthonyPGarcia from United States
Mario brings on some of the most impactful entrepreneurs to hear from. He dives into the key performance factors of their business. He extracts information very well and keeps the show flowing very smoothly. Definitely a show to subscribe to!
- Starting a Movementby JustMe2say from United States
There are many areas of business and entrepreneurs have an opporunity to gain some insight with this podcast. Excellent interviews!
- Great Podcast For Entrepreneurs!by The Big Game Hunter from United States
Full of knowledgeable guests and useful information that will help you accomplish your goals in business and in life!
- Mario Truly Care About His Guestsby Podcast Junkies from United States
Having met Mario and spent time with him at Podfest I can truly say that he is passionate about his show. He’s genuine and that clearly comes through in his own story and what he brings to every interview.
- Put your thinking cap on!by Sergeson from United States
This is probably one of the most information dense podcasts I’ve listened to in many moons. Each episode could easily be expanded out into 2 or 3 hours. Mario does a great job of asking the right questions to get his guests to reveal great tips, tricks and advice. Sure a lot of information can be applied to an entrepreneur but I found a lot of advice applicable to my personal life. This podcast is definitely worth my time to listen to and I’m looking forward to more episodes to come. Great job!
- Relavant for anyone!by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Mario nails it!by Mickiezada from United States
I've listened to Mario for a long time...his podcast is well produced, his guests are influencers and authentic authority, and chock full of insights and inspiration for entrepreneurs. Love it!
- Mario is the real dealby jamesnewcomb.io from United States
I’ve known Mario personally and professionally for over a year now. He is genuinely interested in helping people succeed, and consistently over delivers in his interactions and valuable advice with fellow entrepreneurs, podcasters, what have you. In this era of showmen who “give value” only if they think they’ll get something in return, Mario stands out as a man among men. Listen to his show and learn what true leadership and value in the marketplace mean.
- Listening On My Entrepreneurial Journeyby FromLisa2 from United States
I was surprised when I stumbled over the servant leadership that shows up in these episodes. It's collaborative. It's focused on relationships with clients versus transactions. I especially enjoyed the episode on getting clients without "selling" because it's more about genuine relationship building.
- A Giftby Lisa Vogt from United States
Mario uses all his talents, gifts and abilities to produce this life affirming show. It's incredible that we are able to grow our abilities and develop our talents and gifts just through subscribing and listening. Thank you Mario!
- This show is ON FIRE!by tibor.mindsethorizon from United States
Love your show Mario! Your niche is close to mine but I focus more on mindset and manifestation in a business setting. I tuned into episode #103 with Karen Brown which is dope! Keep up the great work!
- Entrepreneur Must Listenby HWoodwriter from United States
If you’re an entrepreneur this is a must listen show. So many inside tips and thought processes behind moving your business forward. Mario does a great job with the guests by asking the right questions at the right time. He and his guests give the information you need to grow your business and leadership skills.
- What a show!!by CWLuecke from United States
Man, do I love interviews with world-changers! Mario does an excellent job gathering the cream of the crop for his show and giving insightful interviews. Check it out!
- Loved it!by Seodrigo from United States
This interview was very enjoyable. Mario brought on a wise guest by the name of Michael Lauria. I loved the interview and Michael's perspective on the topic. He had wonderful insights and around min 31, he hit something very profound. Excited to share what I learned today with others. Way to go!
- Great listenby trinity3712 from United States
Good listen. Great range of guests and topics. Something here is you keep listening will help you in many areas of life and leadership b
- Great Knowledge!by Jon Vroman FRD from United States
Great show Mario! So much valuable information in one episode!
- Excellent show, very imformative!by Shaolin Soprano from United States
Mario loving the podcast bro, great content, immense value. Enjoying these interviews!!!
- Helpful Information!by The Medicare Nation from United States
Love the valuable information on these episodes! Lots of tips & tricks for every Entrepreneur to use. Kudos Mario! Diane Daniels Host of Medicare Nation
- Love Mario’s Attitudeby marisaimon from United States
Mario’s heart shines through his interviews, making these fun and positive, and the people he brings on offer such a wealth of knowledge.
- Lots of Great Info!by DarlajPowell from United States
Mario provides lots of great info and advice in this 7 day a week show.
- Great Content!by LanceJohnson_ from United States
Mario does a great job of share valuable information that every entrepreneur could use and apply to their journey. Great work! 🙂
- Important information!by Allmenow from United States
Very engaging information. Mario draws out experiences and knowledge from his guests. Loved the show!
- Difference-Makerby Unlimited Beliefs from United States
Mario is a master at bringing out, shining a light on, and internalizing the difference-making mindset. His knowledge and experience and mission enable him to synthesize information into diamonds for all of us! What you want is accessible by taking in this show!
- Excellent Informationby Stallion golf from United States
Great advice and information with a wonderful blend of topics! Loved the episode with the british healthcare professional and the ideas shared on how to make the industry better.
- Motivating and valuable informationby Calvin Javier from United States
Great insight on mindset from business leaders and entrepreneurs making things happen. Definitely worth your attention. Will be listening and learning more!
- Good informationby FIRE NATION! from United States
Engaging interview with a british health pro, I was surprised to hear the similarties and the application she has for making healthcare better
- Greatnessby MiaSportFanatic from United States
Have had the chance to listen to one show so far but man, we should be paying for this information. Lots of greatness. Thanks for the heart to serve.
- Listen to the experts - and thrive!by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
There's a lot of advice out there these days but, sadly, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of is from people with little to no expertise. That's not the case with this gem of a show. Listen to what the experts say and profit from the experience!
- Show is amazing!by JohnnySwim32 from United States
I love learning about mindset and how to master my thoughts. This show provide the tools!
- Great show!by Jefferson_79 from United States
Great information for all businesses.
- Good value!by Audrey purplele from United States
Great information that applies to any business! I really felt he provided value for my time.
- Interesting Topicby Eric Oler from United States
Interesting topic. Great interviews. Keep up the hard work!
- Helpful Advice from Expertsby ichuck2 from United States
Mario talks to experts in a wide range of subject matters and asks good questions to pull out helpful advice.
- What a great show!by Christopher List from United States
Mario really brings out the best in his guests. The police dog trainer had such a great story. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Great!!!by tommye w-c from United States
Great podcast, awesome guests, incredible host!!!
- Fun & informativeby Saoirse Sky from United States
Some people want something fun, others want something informative. This podcast gives you both!
- Great show!by CJThomas6 from United States
Very inspirational show! Appreciate the advice and thoughts shared by the host and his guests!
- Great podcastby Rosie81200 from United States
Great podcast! Love hearing about the guests’ journeys and what they learned from them.
- Never Stop Learning!by Terri in Fairhope from United States
Tune in to this great podcast and host! You're probably really good at what you do (top of your game...an Expert Authority), but there is always more to learn...streamline processes and gain more freedom in your life. It's not always about the bottom line. This one is worth a listen!
- Amazing!by KatieBrooksIV from United States
If you're looking for inspiration, tune in to listen to Mario and his top notch guests. I find that I am always much more motivated after listening to an episode of Expert Authority Effect!
- Wonderful show!by @IV-Heather Tieben from United States
Mario is a great host & puts on a wonderful show. The quality of his interview guests and entire production is impeccable, I couldn't recommend Expert Authority Effect more!
- You Will Not Be Disappointed!by Composer 1853 from United States
Mario does such a great job of engaging his guests from several different disciplines.
- The hardest working man in Podcastingby EOFire.com from United States
Mario brings the HEAT with real energy and FIRE...don't miss the meteoric rise of this show! ~ John Lee Dumas
- Great interviews and guests!by Mel Good Karma from United States
Thanks for hosting such great interview guests. Look forward to hearing more and kudos on so many a week and also videos!
- Fantasticby Jason A. Duprat from United States
Awesome podcast, going to be adding this one to my list. Interesting topics with great interviews, good sound quality.
- Enjoying!by Slordan from United Kingdom
Enjoy listening to Mario and how he opens up the conversations to ensure it’s as relevant to us as listeners!
- Nice variety and interesting topicsby emjgreen from United States
Love the variety of topics presented here on this show. Looking forward to listening to more of Mario's show.
- Super Marioby jamesnewcomb.io from United States
Mario is the real deal and BRINGS IT to his own podcast and everywhere he interacts in the world. If honesty and vulnerability bother you, please move on to the next podcast.
- Great Content! Great Interviews!by No BS Mompreneur from United States
Wow! Really enjoy listening to all these fabulous expert authorities!! Lots of valuable take aways that I can implement into my life. I will continue to listen and share with others!! A+++
- A great addition to build authority and create an impactby Cloris Kylie from United States
A great addition to build authority and create an impact. Also, a different twist on the topic. Engaging. 5 stars!
- Filled with motivation and ideasby Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Mario does a great job interviewing and pulling the stories behind people's stories or success. Good pleasant listen. If you are in a journey of your own, these episodes will give some things to bring into your on life.
- spartancvby spartancv from United States
Great job following your passion, your purpose and creating this podcast to help serve others! Keep up the excellent work.
- This podcast is the bombby Posturedoc from United States
Mario always crushed it, and this podcast is another example of his amazing insights and knowledge!! Great work.
- Wow - love the video show.by Thehighenergygirl from United States
Thank you for the encouragement and tips on how to succeed on video and the repurposing idea.
- Motivating and Inspiring!by KatyJoyWells from United States
Mario brings such enthusiasm to his shows and his content is fantastic. I’m always learning new things to implement or new ways to grow, thanks Mario!
- What a great show!by Gene_HPLN from United States
Awesome podcast! Mario brings great topic, great guests, and it is very easy to listen to. I definitely recommend for anybody interested in business success!
- It's greatby Ian Ryan from United States
Just had a chance to check out your most recent episode appreciate the great insight! Great delivery from the host & can’t wait to dig into future content.
- Love it!by Brendan @ Entrepreneurs&Coffee from United States
I love that this interview podcast doesn't feature the same old folks that everybody has on their show. Keep it up, Mario!
- Amazing!!!!by Lindsey Russo from United States
This show is so impactful! Hearing from the experts and how they take authority in their space is so amazing. Looking forward to more episodes!
- Learned what I didin't even know I neededby Camilla-Jean from United States
Great info. I love the Q episode because I get just quic interst snippets that may get me thinking about where my business might go.
- Fabulous Interviews!by Life&RelationshipCoach from United States
Mario does a fantastic job interviewing really interesting and successful business people who explain how they got to where they are - tips you won't want to miss when your trying to grow your business! Keep up the great work Mario! Coach Riana Milne
- A+ Showby Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. It's so entertaining and I learn a lot from the interviews. I highly recommend this show if you want to level up his game as an authority.
- Inspiration, transformation, success stories!by Chabo101 from United States
The title of this review should just be enough but it is just more than that. Its life lessons, its listening to personal struggles and how they over came those struggles. Love to hear from people that change the world through their struggle and the lessons that i learn from them are just more than amazing. I love this.
- Great interviews!by AlyciaDarby.com PodcastManager from United States
These interviews are well done and his guests are prepared to give really specific insights and stratagies... great podcast, Mario!!
- Inspiring story of courageby StrongHeart<3 from United States
I love that she found gratitude in her circumstances. lorie is an inspiration
- Powerful!by The Food Heals Podcast from United States
Mario's interviews cover a variety of topics and provide great value in all areas of your life! Episode 15 discusses how change is temporary and transformation is permanent which was really powerful for me. I love this message! Thank you!
- Great content!by Blakeob85 from United States
Great answers to common questions many entrepreneurs have! Thanks Mario for sharing your and your guests' insight!
- Real Actionable Tactics!by MattBMaverick from United States
What I like about Mario's podcast is that he pulls out actionable tactics from his guests that we, the listeners, can actually use. Great show!
- Great Listen!by Real Estate Investor from United States
Mario and his guests provide useful techniques to succeed in any business venture. The interview style promotes learning through real life examples of his guests. Great listen!
- Great interviews!by Matt B 1818 from United States
Love hearing these interviews and learning from people who are top in their industry. Mario is a great host and is not afraid to share his emotion!
- Love itby Duffash from United States
I love hearing interviews of successful business women and taking away what I can learn from their journey. Mario is a great host! I have enjoyed what I have learned so far. Congrats on the launch of your new podcast!
- Strong, professional, enthusiastic!by pm legs from Canada
If you're looking for an interviewer who's going to take you to investigative places to help you be your best you, through your professional life, you'll love listening to Mario!
Listen To The Episode
Watch The Episode
Subscribe to EAInterviews
• Business Book Checklist
• FREE Gift [ From VIP Guest ]
• Wirecast Pro: It’s time you film your next video the way your audience and you deserve, professionally. To learn how Wirecast Pro will help you with your professional production and increase profits visit: http://www.EAinterviews.com/Wirecast
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.**
• Expert Authority Insights™
Wheel of Whatever™
• Spinning Dec 19′ 😉
Mario Fachini [0:13]
Happy Thanksgiving expert authority world. I hope you are with your families, your friends, and I just wanted to take a minute and share my gratitude for you.
Mario Fachini [0:25]
And this past year, because it has been a wild ride. There’s been a little bit of wild turkey involved the food not the other thing, but I’m really grateful I’m if you’ve watched the episodes you’ve been following along and you know that I’m grateful and thankful every day for many things, but I look back over the last year. And it wasn’t fun a couple years ago after I lost dad and it took a while to get back on track and maybe I’m sitting Working on that, but I look and I go, Wow, it’s only been a year. And I’m very, very grateful for all the lessons all the watching, whether you heard it in the app on YouTube, Facebook, and I just want to let you know, I really appreciate it. Because God gave me this vision in 2018. And I had no clue what I was doing. I didn’t want to do anything. I didn’t really want to talk to anyone. I was still distraught over losing dad. And I go, you know, what, what am I going to do with the rest of my life? And I really thought about it. And church, one day, you’ll see on the about page on the website, I actually got the actual video and you can see me in the front row, and the whole sermon and everything and it was just so impactful. And I was like, Oh my gosh, you know, and let last year it’s interesting. I think I had maybe no last year sucked. That’s what it was. I had done maybe four or five, six episodes. And it was like one a week. I didn’t know what I was doing. You can go back to episodes one through I want to say 13 or 14. And though it took me three months to shoot the first 13 or 14, I was like one a week and I was just trying to figure it out. And you can see that this wasn’t here. This shows heck wasn’t here. And, you know, I, I’m just really thankful because I was piecing it together and I was like, God gave me the vision, figure it out. And last November sucked. I thought you said you’re grateful. I am grateful and I’m super grateful because I’m excited to be with my family today. And last year, I was so irritated because I had it like one Real good starting off. And the more I dove into it, I was like it got bigger and bigger and I didn’t know what I was doing. Things weren’t working at all in November 2018. I had spent I don’t think I shot a single episode maybe one early early on, and I go, you know what I need to step it up and I tried some different software and recording and different things. And that’s why I recommend Wirecast Pro.
Because the stuff I was using before I’m not gonna I’m not going to put them down. Because I don’t do that. I’m just going to say there isn’t anything better than Wirecast pro that I’d recommend. I lost five to six weeks and I had some momentum and it was all through November. Thanksgiving was good. I always love seeing my family and friends like you know, today, but it’s just the wherever you are in business, you It’s probably going well for you. But there’s a if you’re anything Like me, you want to get to that next level, you want to help more people and wherever you’re at, if it’s going good and you want it to go great or if it’s going decent and you want it to just, maybe it’s going well it’s profitable, but you don’t have as much time freedom as you’d like. It’s one of the big things I work on with my clients because they’re all successful six seven figure earners, but they want more time. really enjoy today. There is nothing you’re missing.
There’s nothing that’s if you couldn’t figure out this entire month or the the entire year up until this point. Start today fresh.
Have some good food, enjoy the time with your family, enjoy it with friends, maybe both be fully present. And go You know what, what do I What do I want to do differently for the next. However many days are left to live end of the year, because we’re not only going into a new month, but we’re going into a new decade. What do you want to be different? Maybe, maybe whatever, you know, maybe you have the time you want more money, regardless of you know, maybe you’re at six figures and you want to go to seven, maybe you’re at seven, you want to go to eight, maybe you maybe it’s not the money you want, maybe it’s the time maybe you have both, but you’re not doing pursuing any passions of yours. Maybe two of the three, whatever Rubik’s Cube configuration you want to come with, come up with. I know for a fact, there’s something that you want. B
ecause I’ve worked with hundreds of people and they all look great on the outside. And when I talk to them one on one, they start coaching with me, they go I go how’s, you know, they start just opening up. And there’s always a time where I’m like, Hey, how are you on track with this, that the other thing you know, whether it’s business books, videos, whatever we’re talking about, and they just I can tell their first And I go, let’s stop for a minute. Forget everything we did the last 238 1224 weeks. I go, who is it? The kids, husband, wife, staff? They’re like, How do you know? I’m like, which one is it? There’s always something I can find to help people with. I don’t know what it is because we’re not talking one on one yet. I’m just saying be fully present today. If you can’t I remember when I launched the show, there was an event I really wanted to go to that I’ve been going to for years and I was like, Oh, I need to work on so and I just stopped my brain kicked in I go. If I can’t take one day off, I’m building the show wrong. If I can’t take one day off, I’m building the business wrong. You should be able to take a week or two off a month off. You should be having it designed in a way you can do what you want. You shouldn’t you should have your business work for you. You shouldn’t have to work for it, you run it, you’re the CEO.
If you don’t have a team, get one. If you have a team, maybe expand it. Maybe if you have a big team already reduce it. Sorry, whoever’s on that end of the stick. But if, if you have to be smart about it, whatever it is, I’m just saying, I’m thankful because a lot has changed. And I’m super excited. But I My passion is helping you. And this is the best I can do right now. To say, Be present, be thankful, be grateful. You need to give you your brain a rest, you need to take some time off, and maybe you already are. But who’s someone in your life that maybe they’re not in that position that you could reach out and be that for them. If you have it, share it, and if you don’t have it, I would say strive to achieve it because You’ve already done so much. What are you giving back? What are you contributing?
So this Thanksgiving I’m really excited. I got the new app out over 100 episodes of the show. Everything is going phenomenal. And I’m very, very grateful. Because without you, it wouldn’t be possible and for that I’m thankful for so have a happy Thanksgiving. I’ll see you on tomorrow’s episode and always and as always, have a great day, and God Bless
Every business needs a book including yours Would you like to say five plus hours with every prospect generate more leads and profit in your business now visit business book checklist calm and learn how you can implement this in your business today. Hey, thanks for listening to today’s episode. I hope you got a lot out of it. I know I sure did. If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to the show. And also be sure to check out EA interviews calm for coming. Please show notes, the full interview video experience, links to the resources we mentioned and more. Have a blessed day and I’ll see you tomorrow.
Learn More About Mario
Lipsum – Insert Their Bio Here / If they didn’t submit Use LinkedIn – Lipsum
Connect with Mario
- Website | Public Figure/Speaking Site
- Website | Company
- Facebook | Public Figure Page
- Facebook | Company
Resources to Profit Your Business!
1) FREE! Video Podcast Course: The World’s Best Blueprint on How to Profitably Create A Hollywood Style Livestream Video Podcast from Your Home or Office
2) Video Marketing for Business Owners: The Ultimate 7 Step Guide to Become the Expert, Authority, and Celebrity in Your Niche
3) Business Book Checklist: The 5 Reasons Every Business Needs a Book Including Yours
4) Marketing $upercharger – Learn the difference from the $1 bill to the $100 bill and how you can stop leaving the other $99 on the table today with all sales
Join the Expert Authority World™ Community
This is your fun, FREE and profitable interactive resource, to engage with other listeners, leaders, VIP Guests and myself to discuss the show and business 🙂
Leave a Rating & Review
If you found value from me, todays VIP Guest, website, community, or really anything show related, it would mean the world to me if you could take a second and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes, I read them all personally, and would love to know the biggest benefit you got from the show, THANK YOU in advance 🙂